CMS School Renovations & New School Projects Information
Welcome to the CMS Capital Program Services (CPS) Web site. This site is an online resource for contractors, parents and others who are interested in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools' renovation and new school construction projects.
Capital Program Services is the operational arm of Auxiliary Services responsible for managing all activities associated with Bond/COPs funded projects. CPS is charged with the responsibility of ensuring CMS capital projects are designed and constructed to meet CMS quality standards, ahere to codes and delivered on time while keeping the cost within the project budgets. To date CPS has managed more than two billion in County approved Bond/COPs funds. CPS is also responsibile for the management of the recently approved $295M 2013 Bond.
This site is designed to keep you abreast of what's going on, who's doing it and when. We've geared several pages to the specific needs of contractors while others provide detailed information about the progress being made on the schools. A brief overview of each of the links to the left is as follows:
- Contact Information shares some of the key personnel's contact information.
- Documents lists some of the forms necessary to do business with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools as well as current publications intent on keeping the public informed on construction status.
- Building Services, Community Use of Schools, Facilities Planning and Real Estate, and MWSBE will link you to CMS' main pages for those departments.
- Contractors lists upcoming bid opportunities and provides contractor-specific information.
- School Updates (as well as the specific Elementary, Middle, and High updates) links you to a list of the active projects and a brief overview as to their status.