CMS School Renovations & New School Projects Information
Welcome and thanks for visiting Capital Program Services' Web site - an online resource for contractors, parents and others who are interested in Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools' renovation and new school construction projects.
Capital Program Services, a partnership between Lend Lease and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, oversees and manages more than Two Billion in approved funds from the 1996/1997, 2000, 2002 and 2007 bonds, and the 1999, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Certificates of Participation (COPs) capital improvements programs.
This site is designed to keep you abreast of what's going on, who's doing it and when. We've geared several pages to the specific needs of contractors while others provide detailed information about the progress being made on the schools. So we invite you to take a look at the links to the left, come on in and see how we're working to improve our children's education with new and better facilities.
A brief overview of each of the links to the left is as follows:
- Contact Information shares some of the key personnel's contact information.
- Documents lists some of the forms necessary to do business with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools as well as current publications intent on keeping the public informed on construction status.
- Building Services, Community Use of Schools, Facilities Planning and Real Estate, and MWSBE will link you to CMS' main pages for those departments.
- Contractors lists upcoming bid opportunities and provides contractor-specific information.
- School Updates (as well as the specific Elementary, Middle, and High updates) links you to a list of the active projects and a brief overview as to their status.