Hiring Location: 4401 Northpoint Industrial Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28216
Please click on the Bus Driver Application Form to start the application process. Call us at 980-343-6715 if you have questions.
CMS transportation department employs over 1,450 staff members to support transportation of CMS students. Our transportation services consist of an operations division comprised of 14 transportation areas, a full turn-key maintenance division, a safety and training operation, a routing and scheduling division and central office support staff.
We appreciate the patience of our families and ask them to please remember the following as we continue to welcome students back to school:
· Ensure that their students are wearing masks as they board the bus each morning and afternoon.
· Follow the directions of the bus drivers for seat assignments.
· Buses will be properly sanitized twice daily – once after the morning route, and once after the evening route.
· Bus drivers will be equipped with proper PPE, including some disposable masks for students. Drivers will instruct students to wear their masks while riding the bus.
· As always, please contact your area transportation office for additional information. A contact list is available on the left side of our transportation homepage by clicking “Area Offices”.
"To continuously enhance the CMS learning environment by providing leading-edge services that support academic achievement."
“To relentlessly provide services and facilities where students and staff can be safe and successful.”